The BATCHFLUX 5500 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for rotary or linear filling machines. It is the most accurate mag meter for filling applications with conductive liquids in the market and has established itself as the standard for volumetric filling units. Due to its unique ceramic measuring tube, the mag meter features the best repeatability and long-term stability. It can also be used in difficult applications like fibrous products, hot filling (up to +140°C / +284°F) and CIP/SIP processes.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Smallest filling mag meter on the market
- Designed for conductive liquids ≥5μS/cm (water ≥20μS/cm)
- High level of filling accuracy, excellent long term stability and repeatability
- Most compact and lightweight design in the market
- Absolutely leak-free stainless steel housing concept
- Conforms with FDA and EC1935/2004 regulations
- Crevice free integrated cermet electrodes
- Rugged design: SIP/CIP proof and IP69K rated
- Low power consumption <3 W